Monday, December 12, 2011

Last minute gift ideas

Christmas will be here in just 13 days!  Have you finished your shopping?

Here are a few great items under $40 that would make perfect last minute gifts for friends and family that you still need to shop for!

This Alphabet Needlepoint pillow from Pottery Barn Teen is adorable - whether you choose your initial or monogram or spell out a word they'd be a great addition to any room.


 
Over at the regular Pottery Barn site there are tons of great gifts - we have ordered several things over the years from them for both girls and guys.

One of my favorites is their silver jewelry boxes.  With the option to monogram them they make beautiful personalized gifts.



Another monogramed PB option is their beautiful cosmetic bags.  I have some similar to this and just love them - they hold tons of things for traveling or just for use at home.  And these are on sale right now too!



For the wine drinker in your life the Vinturi Wine Aerator is a great gift.  We have one and use it all the time - it's great for when you have a bottle that needs some air but you just don't want to wait the time to let it open up!   



Whenever my girlfriends get together we all bring at least one bottle of wine with us.  We've made ours girls nights out into girls nights IN and everyone brings something.  It's so much more casual and comfortable (and we can be as loud as we want!) and less expensive if everyone brings something.  I have a couple of these neoprene wine carriers and love them.  People are always commenting on them when I have it with me.  They come in one or 2 bottle styles and in all different fun colors and patterns.  Pair this with a bottle of wine and/or some cocktail napkins and you've got a great gift!



Continuing with the monogramed theme - this initial flag is a great addition to any front yard or walkway.  We just got one a few weeks ago and I love it - it makes me smile everytime I see it!  Just be sure to include the flag stand if your friend or family member doesn't already have one.



I hope these cute ideas give you some inspiration to finish that last bit of shopping you have left to do.  And if you happen to order 2 and give yourself one - I won't tell :)  I might have to order one of those cute pillows!

Happy Monday and happy last 2 weeks before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment