Saturday, August 27, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

There are a few things lately that I just can't seem to get enough of...


Big, beautiful red cherries that I grabbed at Wegmans on Sunday.  I took a huge baggie to work every day last week and loved them as a mid-morning snack.  


Local brewery Port City's Optimal Wit.  This is seriously my favorite beer right now.  You can visit the brewery in Alexandria, or pick up a six pack at most stores around town - we got ours at Wegmans.  


We have been out of our typical desert of Ghirardelli Squares lately.  Desperate times call for spoons.  And Nutella.  Amazing.  I had to explain to a college girlfriend the other day what Nutella was.  Anna - see the picture?!  Go to the store.  Peanut butter aisle.  Trust me.  Obsessed. 


Is there anything you can't seem to get enough of these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment