Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The start of a new year

I am really having a hard time believing that it's 2014!  This year almost feels like a blur it went so quickly, with adjusting to a new job/industry, all of the travel, plus the house stuff, it just doesn't feel like a whole year has gone by...

We had a fantastic time last night ringing in 2014 with some good friends at a NYE wedding!  It was a beautiful party and a very fun way to celebrate both the happy couple and the new year.



In my attempt to be on the blog more, I went back and read some posts from last year, including my New Year's Resolutions post from 2013.  I was pretty ambitious, but looking back, I don't think I did so bad!  With the move, we did a reasonably good job cleaning out and getting rid of things that we don't use, and we're continuing to do so.  Try new things - definitely have done that!  Move more and eat healthier...I think this one's always something that we can work on.  I received a FitBit for Christmas and have enjoyed watching my daily step count for the last week.  I read a few new books this year on the many planes I was on, and have a few new ones I want to read this winter.  Cady still barks at the tv, but she's doing much better.

While browsing on Pinterest this morning, I came across this list.  I love it - it's simple, all inclusive, and doable.  These are simple things that I think will make your life better overall.


I have high hopes for 2014 - I have a great feeling that it's going to be another awesome year.  It'll be as awesome as you make it.  Take this start of the new year to refresh yourself and refocus on the things that are important to you.

Friends, I wish nothing but the best for all of you this new year.  I plan to live life to the fullest, spend time with those I love, and enjoy every day.  I hope you all do the same.

Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment